Friday, February 20, 2009

Now that I am reassured that I am fine - although I knew deep down I was, it was good to have it confirmed - I am inspired to give you two thoughts for the weekend:

No. 1 is from Charles Darwin, whose theory is so often misquoted as "the survival of the fittest". In fact he said, ‘It is not the strongest species that survive, nor the most intelligent. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.’

And change is what coaching is all about. Establishing the beliefs and values that are important to you and moving forward to a position where those beliefs and values are reflected in both your working and your personal life.

Quote No. 2 - "It is impossible to get a toehold on success by acting like a heel". Back to those values and beliefs, I think.

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: