Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fantastic day in the garden today. Roger has been potting up his winter pansies (don't ask!) and I massacred the philadelphus - a job long overdue. Now we can sit back with a cup of tea and enjoy.
Had a series of great photographs taken this week to update my website, ecademy and so on. The photographer, Samantha Jones (www.samjonesphotography.co.uk) was excellent. She gave some good suggestions beforehand, made me feel totally relaxed and the orchard setting on a beautiful autumn day added to the feeling of ease. I am delighted with the results and can thoroughly recommend her.
I love the autumn and this is going to be a good one, I think. So many fruits of every description and the leaves are magnificent. The conditions must be just right, I think. I am determined to make time this week to visit Wisley Garden to enjoy the magnificent tree there they call the "Wisley Bonfire". It is a sight to behold at this time of year - nature at her glorious best.

No comments: