Monday, January 29, 2007

I have just found a brilliant website, http://kenwarren.com.au, recommended by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council - www.general-hypnotherapy-register.com. Ken Warren's site is full of interesting and helpful information for therapists setting up in practice and has given me new inspiration and determination to succeed! Havng leafleted a whole estate about losing weight and stopping smoking earlier this month, I was feeling quite despondent at the lack of response. Looking at Ken's material I'm all fired up and full of ideas again! Rome wasn't built in a day, as they say.

Off to put new efforts into getting myself out there. And if you want to lose weight, stop smoking, feel more relaxed or say good bye to depression, then visit my website, www.mindtochange.co.uk or, better still, give me a call.

No comments: