Friday, September 01, 2006

Again it's a while since I added my thoughts here. September today and the summer is almost over - a good one though with many sunny days in France with friends and super grandchildren. Happy memories of amazing sandcastles, oysters and white wine and, earlier on, learning to tolerate the excentricities of friends without spoiling a holiday. Also not quite knowing whether to be flattered or annoyed that my very ex ex has trawled through my sites and clearly committed the content to memory - strange chap!
But now it's time to look forward to embracing the freedom to focus on growing my successful therapy practice to its full potential.... and helping my clients to realise their full potential too. I'm looking forward to learning and training opportunities and to providing appropriate, individual, solution focused therapy in a tranquil environment.

No comments: